Sundancer Holiday Apartments – Our Terms & Conditions of Stay
- For identification and Security purposes, For identification and Security purposes, proof of age card or passport. This must be
current with your correct address and is to be provided upon request. The receptionist may take a photocopy of this at his/her discretion.
- We ask that you please respect the peace, comfort and privacy of all Resort patrons at all times. You may not act in a harassing manner to any of the staff, guests or visitors to the property. You are not permitted to have multiple visitors in your apartment. All visitors are to leave the property by 10pm. We have a strict No Party and No Function policy at any time of the day or night. If the manager or Verifact Security is required to visit you anywhere on the Resort Premises including your apartment, at any time of the day or night because of a disturbance from you, your guests or your visitors, then you will be charged a call out fee. ($50 – $500).
- If there is any damage done to the apartment in which you are staying, you will be liable for the cost of the repair and any revenue lost during the period of repair. It is expected that you will leave the apartment in a reasonable state of cleanliness upon departure or you will be charged a minimum of $25 – $350 extra cleaning fee.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building including our apartments. Smoking is only permitted on the balconies of the apartments, with the sliding door closed. If there is any evidence of smoke in your room, you will be charged an extra nights’ accommodation as a soiling fee. If smoking in your room or tampering with the smoke detectors results in the fire department being called out, this cost will be directly passed onto you (approximately $1300).Each apartment smoke detector is functioning prior to occupancy.
- Should you lose your room key or you garage door remote key you will be liable for the cost to replace one or both. If you lock yourself out after hours and a staff member has to come and let you in, you may be charged a call out fee.
- On checkout you must declare any phone calls made from your apartment phone. Failure to declare use of our telephone service will be treated as an outstanding account, and your credit card will be debited.
- If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions you may be asked to leave the property and if so you will forfeit any refund of monies paid on your account. The Sundancer Holiday Apartments is a proud member of the national accommodation blacklist. If a guest, after fair warning fails to abide by our guidelines, they may be reported onto this blacklist.
- The Sundancer Holiday Apartments takes no responsibility for damage or theft of your vehicle or any personal belongings brought onto the premises during your stay.
- If you provide us with your email address through an enquiry or a booking, we are able to email you a reservation confirmation, or a tax invoice if requested. Your email address will be stored in our database and we may send you promotional material or offers related to the Sundancer Holiday Apartments from time to time. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, please contact us and ask to be removed from the database or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our promotional emails. We will never provide your email address to a third party.
Credit card customers
- On check-in the outstanding balance on your account is payable. We can also request up to $300 bond (pre-authority on your credit card). These funds are held by your financial institution for 4 -6 working days or until a sale is charged.
- On your departure we may charge all incidentals used by you to your credit card account.
- On your departure we may charge a fee if your apartment is not left in the same clean and tidy condition as you found it. This also applies to any damages or breakages.
Cash or EFTPOS customers
- If you are paying cash or EFTPOS, we require you to pay the total accommodation charges, prior to check-in, and can also request up to plus a $300 bond. The bond will we refunded to you on departure less any charges on your account.
Pre-paid accounts, company charge or third party credit card accounts
- An authorisation to charge to a third party credit card is required where the owner of the card will not be present at check-in to sign the guest regis-tration form.
- Liability for your account is not waived and you will be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any charges incurred
- You are required to provide a bond regardless of whether the accommodation has already been paid, or is being paid by a third party, unless that third party has provided an authorisation to cover payment of all charges. You can provide the bond by payment of $300 cash or EFTPOS. The bond will we refunded to you on departure less any charges on your account. Alternatively you can provide your own credit card details in which we will process an authorisation of up to $300. These funds are held by your financial institution for 4-6 days or until a sale is charged.
- If you are a credit card customer your card will be charged with the outstanding amount and you will be contacted advising you of this.
- If you are a cash or EFTPOS customer, or your credit card is declined, a bill will be sent to your address. If your account remains unpaid a police report will be made and your account will be passed on to debt collectors (you will be liable for any extra fees and charges incurred, and an unpaid debt may be listed on your credit file).